1. Stop using all kinds of ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or having physical disorders;
2. Ladder should be placed on a solid and stable air, and should not be placed on ice, snow or slippery surfaces without anti-skid and fixed equipment; should not exceed the marked maximum load-bearing mass during operation;
3. Stop using ladders in strong winds;
4. The metal ladder is conductive to prevent close to live places;
5. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the center of gravity on the center of the two ladder pillars;
6. Do not stand on the ladder steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep the safety maintenance height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top;
7. Do not exceed the top of your head when you work, so as to prevent your body from losing balance and risk of attack;
8. Stop crossing directly from one side of the ladder to the other.